SSIS SEL Brief + Mental Health Scales (Online)
$2,800.00 / year
These online assessments are multi-informant (teacher, parent, & student) rating scales of children ages 5-18 focusing on Social Emotional Learning (SEL) skills (20 items, 5 subscales: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making) and Emotional Behavior Concerns (EBC) (10 items, 2 scales: Internalizing and Externalizing).
- Each assessment takes 8 minutes to complete.
- Student Form is for use with individuals ages 8-18.
- Use primarily for (1) Universal screening, (2) Identification of students’ SEL strengths and EBC concerns, and (3) Planning of instruction to support students.
- Manual provides information on scores, reporting, and evidence for reliability, validity, and fairness of scores for each assessment.
- Reports connect SEL results to SSIS Classwide Intervention Program and identifies students who may need additional support or a comprehensive assessment for emotional behavior concerns.
AVAILABLE SEPTEMBER 2020
- Digital version of manual for all team members
- 3 types of assessments (Teacher, Parent, & Student)
- Unlimited Use of assessments including scoring and reporting (per School)
Know Before You Buy:
- Each Team Membership is valid for a single SCHOOL
- Team Members are defined as school staff members (e.g., teachers, counselors, psychologists) who use or manage the assessment of students.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of staff invited to a Team Membership for each school.
- Once activated, the school’s Team Manager (purchaser) will be able to invite other staff members to sign up as a Team Member and appoint additional Team Managers, if needed.
Discounts available for research projects and multi-year SEL initiatives.
Contact Us to learn more.
The Assessments are multi-informant (teacher, parent, & student) rating scales of children ages 5-18 focusing on Social Emotional Learning (SEL) skills (20 items, 5 subscales: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making) and Emotional Behavior Concerns (EBC) (10 items, 2 scales: Internalizing and Externalizing).
The Manual provides (a) background on the development of the assessments and their relations to the SSIS SEL Rating Forms, (b) information on scores and reporting results, (c) psychometric evidence for reliability and validity of scores from each assessment, and (d) use of the assessments to make decisions in a MTSS or PBIS model of student services.
The Uses include (1) efficient universal Screening of large-groups of students to Identify their SEL strengths and competency areas in need of improvement, (2) Planning of instruction using the content-aligned SSIS SEL Classwide Intervention Program, (3) Monitoring Progress in intervention programs, and (4) Evaluating social behavior outcomes of MTSS services.
The Author Team includes Stephen N. Elliott, James C. DiPerna, Christopher J. Anthony, Pui-Wa Lei, and Frank M. Gresham. This experienced group of social behavior and measurement experts’ values collaboration and is open to working with school leadership teams to improve SEL assessment and intervention practices for all students.
1 Year, 3 Year
10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40