SSIS SEL Preschool Instructional Program (PIP) Bundle (Digital Version) – Single School
From: $900.00 / year with a 60-day free trial
The Intervention Program….
- Focuses on teaching 15 SEL skills.
- Lessons require 25-30 minutes to teach.
- Each lesson follows an effective Tell-Show-Do-Monitor Progress-Generalize format.
- Engaging PowerPoints, videos/songs by Mr. Parker, and downloadable materials to support students’ learning.
- Skill Units are developmentally appropriate for 3 to 5-year-olds.
- Access to the internet is required to use the secure PowerPoints with embedded videos/songs.
- Meets the S.A.F.E.R. (sequenced, active, focused, explicit, and responsive) criteria for highly effective instruction.
The Manual provides users ….
- Training to implement and evaluate the program,
- Overviews of each skill unit and associated learning objectives to facilitate instructional planning,
- Detailed lesson scripts to guide first-time users through the statements and activities involved with the 5-step Tell-Show-Do-Monitor Progress-Generalize instructional format.
With our FREE (no credit card required) 60-Day Trial Offer you can try before you buy!
- Digital Version of SSIS SEL PIP Manual (flipbook & pdf)
- Access to Digital Content for All 15 Skill Units
- Online Digital Lessons
- Songs & Videos
- Lesson Scripts (.pdf)
- Skill Steps Cue Cards (.pdf)
- Role Play Cards (.pdf)
- and More!
Know Before You Buy:
- This item is for a SINGLE School/Program
- No Credit Card is required to sign up for the FREE Trial
Discounts available for multi-school memberships.
Contact Us to learn more.
The Intervention Program focuses on teaching up to 15 SEL skills representing the competency domains of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making. Each skill unit is comprised of 3 lessons that require 25-30 minutes. Each lesson follows an effective Tell-Show-Do-Monitor Progress-Generalize format and features engaging PowerPoints, video/song clips, and downloadable materials to support students’ learning how to apply SEL skills in up to 60 social situations. The Skill Units are ungraded; Units 1-5 are Fundamental and can be used with students ages 3-5, while Units 6-15 can be used with students 4-6. The program meets the S.A.F.E.R. (sequenced, active, focused, explicit, and responsive) criteria for highly effective instruction.
The Manual provides users (a) training to implement and evaluate the program, (b) overviews of each skill unit and associated learning objectives to facilitate instructional planning, and (c) detailed lesson scripts to guide first-time users through the statements and activities involved with the 5-step Tell-Show-Do-Monitor Progress-Generalize instructional format. PowerPoints slides are coordinated with each lesson, so after completing a Skill Unit one time, most users only consult the manual as they prepare to deliver a lesson.
The Users and Uses of the SSIS SEL CIP include teachers, counselors, psychologists, and social workers who work with entire classrooms of students in a Universal/Tier 1 program or smaller groups of students who might need extra time and practice to learn skills. Access to the internet is required to use the secure PowerPoints with embedded videos. Most users teach 10 skills in 12-15 weeks and coordinate instruction with classroom activities to facilitate greater application of the targeted skills. Many users and parents complete the SSIS SEL Brief Scales – Preschool version prior to and after a program to document skill development and program effects.
The Author Team of Stephen N. Elliott, Jennifer R. Frey, Alexis R. Lessans, and Adam Parker collectively are experienced social behavior intervention experts, preschool educators, and school psychologist who value collaboration and are open to working with school leadership teams to improve SEL assessment and intervention practices for all students.
1 Year, 3 Year, 60 Day Trial