SSIS SEL Brief Scales K-12 Assessments (Online)
$2,100.00 / year
These online assessments are brief, multi-informant (teacher, parent, & student) rating scales of children age 5-18 focusing exclusively on Social Emotional Learning skills (20 items, 5 subscales: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making).
- Each assessment takes 5 minutes to complete.
- Student Form is for use with students ages 8-18.
- Use primarily for (1) Universal screening, (2) Identification of students’ SEL strengths and areas in need of improvement, and (3) Planning of instruction.
- Manual provides information on scores, reporting results, and evidence for reliability and validity of scores from each assessment.
- Reports connect results to SSIS Classwide Intervention Program.
- Digital version of manual for all team members
- 3 types of assessments (Teacher, Parent, & Student)
- Unlimited Use of assessments including scoring and reporting (per School)
Know Before You Buy:
- Each Team Membership is valid for a single SCHOOL
- Team Members are defined as school staff members (e.g., teachers, counselors, psychologists) who use or manage the assessment of students.
- There is NO LIMIT to the number of staff invited to a Team Membership for each school.
- Once activated, the school’s Team Manager (purchaser) will be able to invite other staff members to sign up as a Team Member and appoint additional Team Managers, if needed.
Discounts available for research projects and multi-year SEL initiatives.
Contact Us to learn more.
The Assessments are brief, multi-informant (teacher, parent, & student) rating scales of children age 5-18 focusing exclusively on Social Emotional Learning skills (20 items, 5 subscales: Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making). Takes 5 minutes to complete online. Reports connect results to SSIS Classwide Intervention Program or other CASEL aligned intervention programs. The Student Form is for use with students ages 8-18.
The Manual provides (a) background on the development of the assessments and their relations to the SSIS SEL Rating Forms, (b) information on scores and reporting results, (c) psychometric evidence for reliability and validity of scores from each assessment, and (d) use of the assessments to make decisions in a MTSS or PBIS model of student services.
The Uses include (1) efficient universal Screening of large-groups of students to Identify their SEL strengths and competency areas in need of improvement, (2) Planning of instruction using the content-aligned SSIS SEL Classwide Intervention Program, (3) Monitoring Progress in intervention programs, and (4) Evaluating social behavior outcomes of MTSS services.
The Author Team includes Stephen N. Elliott, James C. DiPerna, Christopher J. Anthony, Pui-Wa Lei, and Frank M. Gresham. This experienced group of social behavior and measurement experts’ values collaboration and is open to working with school leadership teams to improve SEL assessment and intervention practices for all students.
1 Year, 3 Year
10, 15, 20, 25, 30, 35, 40