SSIS SEL Brief + Mental Health Scales Assessment and Intervention K-12 Bundle (2020 Edition)
From: $4,800.00 / year
The SEL + Mental Health Assessment and Intervention K-12 Bundle …
- Maximizes content alignment among SSIS SEL assessments, the SSIS SEL CIP, and CASEL competency standards to improve focus and communications about students’ SEL skills.
- Most cost effective way to provide an entire school assessments and intervention products that integrate efficiently into a MTSS model.
- Use the most rigorously developed assessments to drive intervention with a CASEL recognized SELect Program.
Available SEPTEMBER 2020
- Digital Version of the SSIS SEL Brief Scales Manual and SSIS SEL CIP Manual 2020 Edition (flipbook & .pdf)
- 3 types of assessments (Teacher, Parent, & Student)
- Unlimited Use of assessments including scoring and reporting (per School)
- Access to Digital Content for All 30 Skill Units
- Online Digital Lessons
- Example Videos
- Lesson Scripts (.pdf)
- Skill Steps Cue Cards (.pdf)
- Role Play Cards (.pdf)
- and More!
Know Before You Buy:
- Each Team Membership is valid for a single SCHOOL
- Only 1 Team Membership is required per school
- The number of Team Members is based on the total number of unique users (e.g., teachers, psychologists, counselors) within a school over the entire school year.
Discounts available for research projects and multi-year SEL initiatives.
Contact Us to learn more.
The Assessments are brief, multi-informant (teacher & parent) rating scales of children age 3-5 focusing exclusively on Social Emotional Learning skills (16 items, 4 subscales: Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making). These assessments can be used to (1) Universally screen large-groups of students to identify their SEL strengths and competency areas in need of improvement, (2) Plan instruction using the content-aligned SSIS SEL Classwide Intervention Program, (3) Monitor student progress in intervention programs, and (4) Evaluate social behavior outcomes of MTSS services. Each assessment takes 5 minutes to complete online. Reports connect results to SSIS Classwide Intervention Program or other CASEL aligned intervention programs.
The Intervention Program focuses on teaching up to 30 SEL skills representing the competency domains of Self-Awareness, Self-Management, Social Awareness, Relationship Skills, and Responsible Decision Making. Each skill unit is comprised of 3 lessons that require 25-30 minutes. Each lesson follows an effective Tell-Show-Do-Practice-Monitor Progress-Generalize format and features engaging PowerPoints, video clips, and downloadable materials to support students’ learning how to apply SEL skills in up to 180 social situations. The Skill Units are ungraded; Units 1-10 are Core and can be used with students ages 5-18, while Units 11-30 are Advanced and can be used with students 10-18. The program meets the S.A.F.E.R. (sequenced, active, focused, explicit, and responsive) criteria for highly-effective instruction and is recognized by CASEL as a SELect program.
The Author Team includes Stephen N. Elliott, Christopher J. Anthony, James C. DiPerna, Pui-Wa Lei, and Frank M. Gresham. This experienced group of social behavior and measurement experts’ values collaboration and is open to working with school leadership teams to improve SEL assessment and intervention practices for all students.
1 Year, 3 Year
up to 29, 30 or more